Dear Mark

I have unzipped and untarred the archive in the VM.  I  have untarred it on to the desktop and during the instruction to cd into the directory FEEDS I don't seem to have that (I get bash feeds no such directory). so I ran the command listed after the second step (FSL is installed) and it states no such command or directory (the usr/bin/time ./RUN all was done as root).  Do I need to reinstall FSL and redownload it?

Thank you

Mobin