Dear colleagues,

Please, find attached a proposal for a session that I am currently organizing for next year's meeting of the Society for American Archaeology (SAA) in Memphis, TN. I hope that the session will be as inclusive and diverse as possible, which is also the reason why I am looking for participants from other (related) academic fields as well as for people from outside academia. Please, feel free to circulate this call for papers to your colleagues. Abstracts should be submitted to me via email ([log in to unmask]) by September 5, 2011 (ca. 250 words).

Thank you.
Maresi Starzmann

--
Maria Theresia (Maresi) Starzmann, PhD