In SPM, there is also a high-pass filter that is applied to the data.

If you look in spm_spm:

W will be an identity matrix if you turn off AR(1)
xX.K is the high-pass filter.

xX.xKXs   = spm_sp('Set',spm_filter(xX.K,W*xX.X));       % KWX
xX.xKXs.X = full(xX.xKXs.X);
xX.pKX    = spm_sp('x-',xX.xKXs);
KWY   = spm_filter(xX.K,W*Y);
beta  = xX.pKX*KWY;