The option is there because I thought it would be useful to a few
people.  I don't have so much experience of actually using it, but
suspect that you should be able to realign and reslice the data in
such a way that the nose is moved back to the right place.  This may
involve making a copy of one of your scans, which you'd then translate
in the phase encode direction.   The remainder of the scans could then
be resliced such that they are brought into alignment with it.

Spatial normalisation should probably not be done with wrapping
enabled.  The reason for this is that you may see the image repeated
in parts of the normalised data.

Best regards,
-John