Hi Carsten,
you are wellcome. I have never used that option, and I do not know how it
works sorry. The mask needs to have a 0 for every voxel of the lesioned area
and a 1 for every voxel outside the lesioned area. What I usually do is save
the voi drowing as a nii file which gives you an image with 1 for voxels
inside the lesion and 0 for voxels outside it. Then I use ImageCalc to do a
1 - i1.
Maybe there is a more direct and easy way to do this.
Best Regards,