How To Create A Document To Keep Your Loved Ones Informed If Worse Comes To Worst | Lifehacker Australia
If you were hit by a bus today or were otherwise incapacitated, would your loved ones be able to quickly locate your important information or know how to handle your affairs? Many of us have a great handle on our finances, but our record keeping systems might not be obvious to family members or friends who might need immediate access to them in times of emergency. Here’s a step-by-step guide to organising your vital information so it can be conveniently and safely accessed when needed.

 http://bit.ly/lWmT7o

Source: http://www.lifehacker.com.au/2011/07/how-to-create-a-document-to-keep-your-loved-ones-informed-if-worse-comes-to-worst/
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/lWmT7o+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web: http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar