Please please please remove my name form your mailing lists !

I have asked this many times but still it comes and its unwelcome!

Rhona

From: Public Health functions [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of A Barr
Sent: 06 July 2011 15:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Final call for papers - present your work at Evidence 2011

**Apologies for cross posting**

Evidence 2011  Effective, Affordable Healthcare
24-26 October 2011, London

Don't miss the opportunity to present your poster to an international audience

Highlight your achievements and present your work.  Call for Papers deadline: 13 July 2011

Submit your paper today – find out how

Evidence 2011 is the eagerly anticipated follow up to last year’s sold-out conference.  The conference is the leading evidence-based healthcare event.  Evidence 2011 is a collaboration between the BMJ Group and the Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine, University of Oxford (CEBM).

At Evidence 2011, you will:

  • Learn about developing evidence for commissioning healthcare
    Gary Belfield, Director of Commissioning in the DH Commissioning and System Management Directorate
  • Understand cost effectiveness and diagnostic testings
    Patrick M.M. Bossuyt, Professor of Clinical Epidemiology, University of Amsterdam
  • Hear from the winner of the BMJ Group Awards 2011 - Getting evidence into practice
    Richard Feinmann

Evidence 2010 videos – get a taste of what it is all about

Save £96 when you book with Early Bird rates

Find out more about how Evidence 2011 will be leading the transformation of healthcare.

Fiona Godlee
Editor in Chief, British Medical Journal

Carl Heneghan
Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine, University of Oxford