From: The Natural Science Collections Association discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Vicky Purewal
Sent: 12 July 2011 10:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Archaeopteryx model

Hi

Can anyone help? We are looking for a model of an Archaeopteryx which we would like to loan for a short term. Any information greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Vicky

Victoria Purewal ACR
Botanical Conservation and Research Officer
Department of Biodiversity and Systematic Biology
National Museum Wales
Cathays Park
Cardiff
CF10 3NP

Tel.  +44 (0)2920 573 119

YMWADIAD
Mae pob neges ebost a anfonir i neu gan Amgueddfa Cymru yn cael ei
sganio gan systemau diogelwch awtomatig er mwyn rheoli negeseuon
digymell a dileu cynnwys amhriodol neu beryglus. Cafodd y neges hon ei
sganio am firysau cyn ei hanfon, ond dylech hefyd fodloni'ch hun bod y
neges, a phob atodiad ynddi, yn rhydd o firysau cyn ei defnyddio gan
nad yw'r Amgueddfa'n derbyn cyfrifoldeb am unrhyw golled neu ddifrod o
ganlyniad i agor y neges neu unrhyw atodiadau. Gall y neges hon ac
unrhyw ffeiliau a atodir ynddi gynnwys gwybodaeth gyfrinachol a
fwriadwyd ar gyfer y derbynnydd yn unig. Os ydych chi wedi derbyn y
neges trwy gamgymeriad, rhowch wybod i ni a chofiwch ddileu'r neges.
Safbwyntiau personol yr awdur yw'r safbwyntiau a fynegir yn y neges
hon, ac nid ydynt o reidrwydd yn cynrychioli safbwyntiau'r Amgueddfa.
Nid yw'r Amgueddfa'n atebol am unrhyw wallau, llygredd neu esgeulustod
a allai godi wrth drosglwyddo'r neges hon, felly na ddibynnwch ar y
cynnwys heb geisio cadarnhad ysgrifenedig yn gyntaf .

DISCLAIMER
Email to and from Amgueddfa Cymru - National Museum Wales is scanned
by automated security systems to control unsolicited messages and
eliminate inappropriate or dangerous content. This message was scanned
for viruses before transmission, but you should also satisfy yourself
that the message, and all attachments, are  virus-free before use as
the Museum accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that might
arise from opening the message or any attachments. This message and
any files transmitted with it may contain confidential information
intended only for the recipient. If you received it by mistake please
inform us and delete the message. The views expressed in this message
are the personal views of the author and may not necessarily represent
those of the Museum. The Museum accepts no liability for any errors,
corruption or omissions that might arise in transmission of this
message, so please do not rely on the contents without seeking
confirmation in writing.

Scanned by iCritical.

                                                    DISCLAIMER
This message is intended for the recipient only and may contain privileged information.
If you are not the addressee, or you have received it in error, you may not copy, disclose, print,
or deliver this message to anyone. Should this be the case, please delete this message, and inform
the sender of your action by reply e-mail.
Gloucester City Council does not guarantee the accuracy or reliability of information in this message,
and any views expressed are not necessarily the views of Gloucester City Council.
Gloucester City Council does not accept any responsibility for any disruption or loss to your data or
computer systems that may occur whilst using any program or document attached to this message.
You are advised not to send confidential or sensitive information by e-mail, as the security of the
site cannot be guaranteed.

Email communications may be logged, monitored and/or recorded for legal purposes.