Interesting stuff!
For more se my book "A History of Taxidermy- art, science and bad taste". I sent copies for review in NATSCA News, but nothing has appeared yet.

Pat Morris

--- On Mon, 11/7/11, Elee Kirk <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Elee Kirk <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Natural history museums blog
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, 11 July, 2011, 21:12

Hi all,

Some of you may be interested in a blog I have recently started. It's called 'Stuffed Stuff: Adventures in Natural History Museums and Taxidermy'. In it I take a fairly lighthearted look at various exhibitions and displays that I've encountered and photographed over the years - it's certainly not intended to be scholarly, but I hope that a few folks out there will find it fun and occasionally thought provoking.

Happy reading!
Elee

Elee Kirk
Freelance Museum Educator & Researcher

School of Museum Studies, University of Leicester
University email: [log in to unmask]" rel=nofollow target=_blank ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]