On 5 Jul 2011, at 00:32, Sam Hartman wrote:

>    Sam> Multiple calls will be fine (although I'm confused why an app
>    Sam> would need to request multiple identities simultaneously)
>
> When my pidgin starts up I log into about 5 chat services.
> I only have one mail account on my desktop, but I know a lot of people
> who have several.

Just to agree here - I have three email accounts in my mail client. 4 chat services in pidgin. I have screen setup on one of my machines that when started logs into about 15 servers via SSH (for when I remember it's time to make sure they're all up to date). And so on and so forth. So this is definitely a realistic use case.

R.
Dr Rhys Smith                                   e: [log in to unmask]
Engineering Consultant: Identity & Access Management  (GPG:0xDE2F024C)
Information Services,
Cardiff University,                            t: +44 (0) 29 2087 0126
39-41 Park Place, Cardiff,                     f: +44 (0) 29 2087 4285
CF10 3BB, United Kingdom.                      m: +44 (0) 7968 087 821