I have recently been fortunate enough to obtain two single manuscript leaves (previously had been a bifolium, but not consecutive).   Dispite a considerable amount of searching, I have been unable to establish the text from which they come.   I have posted pictures of both sides of each leaf on www.flickr.com and they can be accessed by searching on Ref 290 and Ref 291, they are the pictures from "RMGYMss".

If anyone is able to identify the text I would be pleased to hear from them.   Any contact would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

Roger Martin.

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]