The University of Cambridge McDonald Institute of Archaeological Research
programme of Historic Environment Research Conferences for 2011-2012 has
just been published and is attached. I hope that you will find it
interesting. It includes conferences on Anglo-Saxon Christianity, Vernacular
Architecture, and Medieval and Tudor Gardens. We are also offering a
colloquium on Death, Memory and Landscape.

As ever, do let me know if you have any questions that the flier doesn't
answer, please do get in touch .

With best wishes

Sue Oosthuizen

Susan Oosthuizen PhD FSA

University Senior Lecturer in Historic Environment

University of Cambridge Institute of Continuing Education

Madingley Hall

Madingley CB23 8AQ

Also:   McDonald Institute of Archaeological Research, Department of
Archaeology

             Wolfson College, Cambridge