*Apologies for cross-posting*

ASH Scotland is an independent Scottish charity working in partnership to protect people from the harm caused by tobacco.

Information Officer (maternity cover up to 12 months, Edinburgh)
Salary £25,716

Along with another Information Officer you will provide ASH Scotland's information services. You will take a lead with media monitoring and current awareness services and with undertaking research to support our communications and policy development work. Shared duties include responding to public information enquiries, conducting literature searches, maintaining and cataloguing resources and marketing the service. You will be a qualified information professional and understand the value of using accurate, referenced information to underpin our work.

Enquiries about secondments welcome.

Closing date: 12 noon, Tuesday 16th August 2011
Interviews: Monday 29th August 2011

For an application pack, call 0131 225 4725, email [log in to unmask], or visit http://www.ashscotland.org.uk/about-us/vacancies to download details.

Julia Hurst
Information Officer
ASH Scotland
8 Frederick Street
Edinburgh
EH2 2HB

Tel: 0131 220 9479
Fax: 0131 225 4759
Web: http://www.ashscotland.org.uk <http://www.ashscotland.org.uk/>
Follow us on twitter: @ASHScotland

Email your enquiries on tobacco and smoking to the ASH Scotland Information Service: [log in to unmask]

Action on Smoking & Health (Scotland) (ASH Scotland) is a registered Scottish charity (SC 010412) and a company limited by guarantee (Scottish company no 141711).

As a charity, we need your donations to continue working towards a tobacco-free Scotland. You can donate to us securely online at http://ashscotland.workwithus.org <http://ashscotland.workwithus.org/>

E-Mail Disclaimer
The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Unauthorised recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise the sender immediately of any error in transmission.