Dear all,

Thanks so much for the informative response to my inquiry. Now I know that there's more program like this, especially in the U.K. I am very interested to find out more about it. If there's more program like this outside the UK, I will be happy to hear about it too (e.g. Scandinavia, US and Western Europe). Thanks once again beforehand.

Best wishes,
Ari Purnama

From: Yosefa Loshitzky <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 18:08:31 +0100
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [FILM-PHILOSOPHY] PhD Program in Film with Theoretical-Practice Approach

Dear Ari,
The University of East London (School of Arts and Digital Indsustries –ADI- formerly School of Humanities and Social Sciences) runs a PhD program that combines theory and practice.  For further details please contact Prof. Haim Bresheeth at [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

With best wishes,

Yosefa Loshitzky