Dear Bridget

I have added information about my current  and forthcoming exhibitions on the Feminist Art Exhibitions page of the Transnational perspectives on women's art, feminism and curating website.  However I cannot edit my entry.  MAin text has no spaces between paragraphs making the text difficult to read!  Is there a way to edit?

I look forward to hearing from you,

MAny thanks and best wishes

Françoise Dupré