Er, no: Austria.

December!! Ok, well, I might just have to pop up to Isleham, if you have any time! Or maybe Cambridge. But I'll put the 7th in the diary.

Warmly, P.

At 07:29 29/07/2011, you wrote:
Great to hear from you, Patrick

And thanks for the photo - yes, it looks a great team. However, surely not
photographed in Australia?

Next due in London with a bit of time on Wed 7 Dec. My meeting at Church
House should finish about 2.45pm.

VBW

________________________________

From: Discussion forum for environmental ethics. on behalf of Patrick Curry
Sent: Thu 28/07/2011 23:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: New book on ecoethics

Thanks -- and for your text, rec'd in Austria, which really made me laugh
(albeit a bit wryly)!

For no particular reason, I'll forward a photo I just rec'd of the group I
was on retreat with. A very, very nice group of people.

Please let me know if you'll be in London with any time to spare, Nigel.

Warmly, P.