Hi Ida,

Depending on your students, and the time and resources you have
available, you could always get them to construct and explore their
own, self-compiled corpora, a la Lee & Swales (2006). Their paper also
has suggestions for (some) freely available online corpora, which you
may find useful. And there's always David Lee's webpage,
http://tiny.cc/corpora, which might be a good source of material.

I've tried the L&W model myself
(http://www.hio.no/For-tilsatte/Kurs-og-seminar/Academic-Phrasebook -
first paragraph in Norwegian, rest in English), with a fair amount of
success, but only with PhD students and other research staff, not with
bachelor or master students.

Best wishes,

Daniel

Ref:

Swales J, Lee D. 2006. A corpus-based EAP course for NNS doctoral
students: moving from available specialized corpora to self-compiled
corpora. English for Specific Purposes 25: 56-75.

---
www.danielfryer.no