I'm reposting this message as it seems to of come thorugh blank on  the email.

Our client offers range of marketing solutions and information systems, to a number of businesses from all industry sectors.

They have annual revenues in excess of $3.15bn and employ over 13,000 people worldwide

Location planning is a major factor in the success of many organisations. Our client helps business assess where they should be located.
Working as part of the Location Strategy Analytics team you will be working in an analytical role examining network performance and outlet or branch functions within retail, property, leisure or finance. Hence, a good knowledge of the UK geography, statistical modelling techniques and issues affecting high street businesses is required.

You will have experience in making decisions or recommendations based on research and disparate data sources and of building statistical models.  You will present your findings and recommendations to clients.

Essential skills for the role to include:

- At least 2 years experience in an analytical role
- Educated to at least degree level in a numerate discipline, 2:2 minimum
- UCAS points 300
- Ability to apply statistics to a business issue
- SAS or SPSS programming experience
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent knowledge of the UK landscape or geography

Please contact Nathanael Field with your CV at [log in to unmask] immediately if interested - 01273 325 775

SIGNOFF allstat