Hi all,

We are putting together a faith survey to send out to students and staff when they return in September.  As we do not currently monitor for faith it is difficult to ascertain what our student and staff faith community looks like and decide how best to meet the needs of university users.  At this point, it’s a lot of guess work!  We would like to ask questions around faith background, space, food, religious observance, experiences of discrimination, etc.  Has anyone done a faith survey?  If so, do you mind to share it?

Many thanks,

tara

tara n. leach

Student Wellbeing Project Manager

Student Life Directorate

University House

University of Salford, Manchester, M5 4WT

United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)161 295 2041

Fax: +44 (0)161 295 2018

Email: [log in to unmask]