From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chris Hall
Sent: 08 June 2011 15:18
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Supporting gay students infocards

Dear All,

You may be aware that last year ECU produced infocards on 'Accommodation services: supporting gay students'<http://www.ecu.ac.uk/publications/accommodation-services-supporting-gay-students> and  'International students' services: supporting gay students<http://www.ecu.ac.uk/publications/international-students-services-supporting-gay-students>'. The cards have proved extremely popular and we are therefore considering printing more of them. Whilst a small charge would need to be made for these cards, we would be able to offer them at a significantly subsidised rate (£10 per 50 leaflets). The cards would be available by mid July providing time to distribute them to the relevant offices / student accommodation before the arrival of new students.

Please can you let me know if you would be interested in receiving more copies of either leaflet, and if so how many would you like? The infocards will remain free to download on our website.

Best wishes,

Chris.

Chris Hall
Head of Stakeholder Relations and Communications
Tel:               020 7438 1025
Mobile:      07920 728 580
Email:          [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Equality Challenge Unit
7th floor, Queens House
55/56 Lincoln's Inn Fields
London, WC2A 3LJ
Tel:               020 7438 1010
Fax:              020 7438 1011
Web:           www.ecu.ac.uk<http://www.ecu.ac.uk/>

Equality Challenge Unit
Company limited by guarantee with company number 05689975
Registered charity in England and Wales with charity number 1114417
Registered office: 7th floor, Queens House, 55/56 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3LJ, United Kingdom.

Equality Challenge Unit (ECU) works to further and support equality and diversity for staff and students in higher education across all four nations of the UK.  ECU is funded by Universities UK, GuildHE, the Higher Education Funding Council for England, the Higher Education Funding Council for Wales, the Scottish Funding Council and the Department for Employment and Learning in Northern Ireland.

Although every effort is made to ensure that the information contained within this email is accurate and up to date, ECU cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions. The information is not a substitute for legal advice, and should you require more specific advice you should consult an appropriately qualified professional adviser.

This message is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you should not copy or disclose this message to anyone but should kindly notify the sender and delete the message. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of ECU shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. No contracts shall be concluded by means of this email.

Neither ECU nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses. The administrator of this email service reserves the right to access and disclose all messages sent over its email system.