A swift reminder about our upcoming event...
If you are from outside London and need accommodation, we have secured rooms in halls next to the festival venue. Please get in touch if you need the contact details!

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

We would like to invite you for the 12th RAI INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF ETHNOGRAPHIC FILM 2011, held this week from Thursday 23rd June to Sunday 26th June 2011 at UCL, Roberts building, in the heart of Bloomsbury, Central London. We have a fantastic, very international programme with films from around the world (38 countries) and to the date 55 filmmakers have confirmed their attendance!
Several World Premiers!

Festival Website: http://www.raifilmfest.org.uk

The programme is now available online - including film descriptions!  Have a look around and start planning your days at the RAI Film Festival!  http://raifilmfest.org.uk/film/festival/2011/home/programme

Please register online:   http://raifilmfest.org.uk/film/festival/2011/home/registrations
Festival Pass £75; RAI Fellows & Members £70; Students/Concessions £50; Day Passes at various rates; Festival Dinner on Saturday £20;
Individual film tickets, available on the day at £5 – cash only (please come at least 15 min before screening)

For information on how to join the RAI go to: http://www.therai.org.uk/joining/types-of-affiliation/

The RAI Film Festival team is looking forward to meeting you in London in June !

With very best wishes

Susanne Hammacher
Film Officer | Festival Manager
------------------------------------
The Royal Anthropological Institute
50 Fitzroy Street
London W1T 5BT
UK
http://www.therai.org.uk
phone: +44-(0)20-7387 0455
fax number: +44-(0)20-7388 8817

********************************************************************** Further information about the psci-com discussion list, including list archive, can be found at the list web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/psci-com.html You may also change your settings and subscribe/unsubscribe to psci-com from the web site.

Psci-com is part of the National Academic Mailing List Service, known as 'JISCMail'. It adheres to the JISCMail Acceptible Use Policy: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/policyandsecurity/acceptableuse.html and to the JISCMail guidelines for etiquette: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/policyandsecurity/etiquette.html

Email commands: 1. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example, send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]

leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]

Please allow up to 24 hours for these commands to activate. Remember that you will need to send commands using the same email address that you used to register on psci-com. To contact the Psci-com list owner, please send an email to: [log in to unmask]