Hello List
I went to the excellent Guys Study Day on Mental Health and OH. They said you should ask the person if they had made plans and what the plans were if they had suicidal intentions. eg. which bridge were you planning to jump off of, have you gathered together the tablets  etc.
One of the lecturers was a psychaitrist who works in their OH department.
Cheers
Diane
PS they are runnning further days on  Musculoskeltal issues/examination ans also on Fatigue/ CFS. I am already booked on both...

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: