From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Catherine Tye
Sent: 16 June 2011 13:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Quick question - CVA & HGV license

Hiya,

I know I need to look on DVLA site/ phone them - but just need a quick
answer before dashing out.....

Does anyone know what the standard DVLA restriction on HGV license are
for a CVA with one sided weakness affecting arm (regained 70% and
improving) and leg (regained 90%) - senses unaffected?

The gentleman (in his 40s) had the stroke at end of December 2010 and
has regained his car license.............  is it automatically one year
for HGV or individual?

Cheers,

Catherine

******************************** Please remove this footer before
replying.

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

Avoid the traffic with the AA’s new traffic and travel advice line. Just call AA Roadwatch on 84322 from your mobile 0906 88 84322 from a landline.
*Charges apply, visit theAA.com for more information.
This electronic message contains information from The Automobile Association which may be privileged or confidential.  The information is intended to be for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail immediately.  The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent.  We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments.
No changes to Terms and Conditions of trade can be accepted through e-mail communication.  All changes to Terms and Conditions must be in writing evidenced by a director of the company and in hard copy format.  The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the company.  The company does not take any responsibility for the views of the author.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: