Re: [OCC-HEALTH]

Dear List,

I have been stuck with a bazaar problem:

Myself and IT have looked at the setup, but can’t revert it to normal,

Has anyone experienced anything similar / found a solution?

Thanks

“Hi - since updates were installed automatically to my PC earlier this week (including a change to the version of internet explorer by the looks of it), the font of text has change on the internet and also on some E-mails (where html format I think).

The change to the font is not a good one as it is very slightly misty with a kind of haze and I'm concerned that it may not be good for the eyes. Is there a setting that can be tweaked to improved the sharpness of the font ?”

The information in this email and in any attachment(s) is commercial in confidence.

If you are not the named addressee(s) or if you receive this email in error then any distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.

Please return it to the sender and delete all copies. Thank you.

Whilst e-mail and attachments are virus checked Gloucestershire Healthcare Community does not accept any liability in respect of any virus which is not detected.

Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of their respective organisation.

Gloucestershire Primary Care Trust : http://www.glospct.nhs.uk
2gether NHS Foundation Trust : http://www.partnershiptrust.org.uk
Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust : http://www.gloshospitals.org.uk

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH ******************************** Please remove this footer before replying.