Carpet fitters wear knee pads, as do roofers and other similar trades. They`re not pretty, personally would avoid wearing them with a skirt.

There are a few chairs/stools that utilise kneeling as an adjunct in managing back pain - depends what she is doing on her knees I suppose.....try Posturite

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of jacqui livock
Sent: 13 June 2011 15:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Kneeling

Hi and happy Monday

I am wondering if anyone is aware of anything that can help me.

I have seen a person today who kneels a lot and she has fab spinal posture when she does. otherwise she has to stoop when standing.

When I have worked with tradesmen in the past and the job demands that are on their knees they can use gel knee pads in work trousers. I have tried Arco and the usual places and am looking to find an equivalent pad for a lady to use with a skirt or suit trousers.

anyone got any ideas?

Jacqui

This email was received from the INTERNET and scanned by the Government Secure Intranet anti-virus service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) In case of problems, please call your organisation’s IT Helpdesk.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.