From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of jacqui livock
Sent: 13 June 2011 15:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Kneeling

Hi and happy Monday

I am wondering if anyone is aware of anything that can help me.

I have seen a person today who kneels a lot and she has fab spinal
posture when she does. otherwise she has to stoop when standing.

When I have worked with tradesmen in the past and the job demands that
are on their knees they can use gel knee pads in work trousers. I have
tried Arco and the usual places and am looking to find an equivalent pad
for a lady to use with a skirt or suit trousers.

anyone got any ideas?

Jacqui

This email was received from the INTERNET and scanned by the Government
Secure Intranet anti-virus service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide
in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.)
In case of problems, please call your organisation's IT Helpdesk.
Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or
recorded for legal purposes.
******************************** Please remove this footer before
replying.

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: