Dear all - I am reviewing policies re health surveillance - would appreciate any examples of respiratory/audiometric/skin questionnaires to compare against my somewhat old ones...............

Sharon Naylor
HMPS Occupational Health Advisor
*Please note new number at Lartin*
Long Lartin 01386 295310 (Monday, Tuesday and Friday)
Birmingham 0121 345 2606 (Wednesday and Thursday)

"Those that do not find some time every day for health must sacrifice a lot of time one day for illness"  Sebastian Knieff

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.