What better recommendation and how kind of you Cheryl to offer your support.

Professional practice, let alone studying on a professional course presents
challenges. It is great to know there are a network of practitioners such as
those who subscribe to JISC who can assist.

Good luck with your studies

Anne

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: