Hi

Does anyone know of a safety footwear company that does custom moulded footwear.  I have client with diabetic employee who is saying he can’t wear their safety shoes.  I know there is a huge variety out there so surprised he can’t find something but exploring the custom made option also.  I used to know a company that did this but they have stopped and all I can find at present is a small London shoemaker whose prices start at £800!  I don’t think so.

Thanks

Lindsey

Lindsey Hall

Independent Occupational Health Adviser

Split Dimension Ltd

07771 596111

Phone/Fax 01454 852715

www.splitdimension.co.uk

http://blogs.nitle.org/files/2010/09/twitter_logo-350x350.png  follow us on twitter

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the named  addressee or think you may not be the  intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on the contents of this transmission and should destroy it immediately. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me as soon as possible.

Please note that Split Dimension does not accept any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to protect your computer systems against any possible viruses contained in this transmission and/or attachments.

Split Dimension Ltd. Registered in England and Wales.  No 5725582.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 6188 (20110607) __________

http://www.eset.com