Welcome to the ever expanding list of entrepreneurs - I am sure you will do well.
Lynda Bruce
Alpha Aberdeen

In a message dated 06/06/2011 12:19:26 GMT Daylight Time, [log in to unmask] writes:
Dear list,

Hi - long time no speak!  I haven't been on for a very long time so thought I just post a message to say I am still alive, and to let you know that from August 2011 I will be joining the ranks of the Independent Practitioners, having said for many years that I'd never do that in a month of Sundays!

My company is called Occupational Health Services (South East) Ltd and I have a webstite if anyone is interested - www.ohservicessoutheast.co.uk If you hear of any one that needs so good OH advice in the South East then please bear me in mind.  I am also a Qualified Coach, so if any one is interested in talking about clinical supervision then please get in touch.

Rgds,

Jeremy RF Smith
RGN BSc Hons (OHN) SCPHN

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: