Hi

For those of you not on this mailing list; thought this might be of intereist

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dr Phil Zack <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 27 June 2011 14:03
Subject: BMJ Learning - Discrimination and Diabetes

If you cannot see this message please view here

Learning
BMA Members Subscribe FAQ/Help BMJ Masterclasses OnExamination

Dear Colleague,

Do you know what constitutes unlawful discrimination in the workplace? Can discrimination ever be justified in any circumstance? Are there particular incidents that often lead to discrimination claims? To find out more, try our module on discrimination in the workplace:

Discrimination in the workplace: what it is and how to prevent it
"What an informative, absorbing module. I commend the authors"

And here are our most popular modules on diabetes for you to complete. They give an important update on a range of common dilemmas. We can give a special certificate of completion to those of you who complete them all:

Diabetes mellitus type 1: an update on diagnosis and management

Diabetes mellitus type 1: an update on screening for microvascular complications

Diabetes mellitus type 2: an update on management

Diabetes mellitus type 2: diagnosis and evaluation

Diabetic foot: diagnostic picture tests

Tip of the week: Have you used the BMJ Portfolio yet? You can track your CPD/CME free online at portfolio.bmj.com. Want to learn more about tagging your records in BMJ portfolio? Watch this short video

Best regards

Dr Phil Zack

Clinical Editor, BMJ Learning

Our records show that your BMJ Learning channel is:
International

If this is incorrect please click here to update your profile.

- forward this email or share it with your colleagues via Twitter, Facebook and other social networks.

About BMJ Group Privacy policy Terms and conditions Contact us
The BMJ Group is one of the world's most trusted providers of medical information for doctors, researchers, health care workers and patients www.bmjgroup.bmj.com. The recipient should check this email and attachments for viruses because the BMJ Group accepts no liability for any damage caused by viruses. Emails sent or received by the BMJ Group may be monitored for size, traffic, distribution and content. Use of our content is governed by our website terms and conditions http://group.bmj.com/group/about/legal/terms. BMJ Publishing Group Limited trading as BMJ Group. A private limited company, registered in England and Wales under registration number 03102371. Registered office: BMA House, Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9JR, UK.

If you do not wish to receive these emails in future please unsubscribe here. Your unsubscribe request may take up to five working days to process.