I am wondering if anybody could help.

I have been asked to arrange a psychiatric assessment for an employee, complex case and request is at the line managers, personnel and the individual's request.
We need one fairly urgently but I am struggling to find a private psychiatrist who would be prepared to undertake this local to North Wales.

Does anybody know of anyone who would be prepared to undertake an assessment for us.

With Thanks

Alana Otway RGN IOSH
Nrys Cofrestredig/Registered Nurse

Ymgynghorydd Iechyd Galwedigaethol/Occupational Health Advisor
Ffn/Telephone:  01824 712510
Ffacs/Fax: 01824 712507
http://www.denbighshire.gov.uk/ ******************************** Please remove this footer before replying.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH