Hi Lesley

I too have never had such a request but we do have a policy where individuals can obtain a copy of their notes. However there is a charge for this.

Cheers H

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lesley Bamford
Sent: 21 June 2011 11:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Employee requesting OH file

Hi All,

I am hoping for your sound advice as per usual on this one please.
I have never had a request like this before and think I know what to do but your advice and experience would be reallly appreciated.

The HR dept have had a request for copies of the HR and OH file of an individual that has been dismissed. The request is in the form of a letter direct from the individual. Obviously I need to see the letter and I would send any OH info directly to the individual but would you send the whole file including your written notes? I do not have any objections to the individual seeing these- I was very supportive!

Thank you in anticipation for your help and advice.

Kind Regards
Lesley

********************************

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

Please visit our website www.greggs.co.uk

Greggs plc is a public limited company, registered in England and Wales, registered number 502851, registered office Fernwood House, Clayton Road, Jesmond, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 1TL.
Confidentiality:  This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential.  If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email and highlight the error.
Security Warning: Please note that this email has been created in the knowledge that Internet email is not a 100% secure communications medium.  We advise that you understand and accept this lack of security when emailing us.
Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free. Visit our website at: Http://www.greggs.co.uk

http://www.star.net.uk

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: