That has really made me laugh - thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From:         Carr Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:       [log in to unmask]
Date:         Fri, 3 Jun 2011 09:10:54
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] New i-Pads for Sale - less than half price !! (Friday funny! - Do not open if you do not wish to partake in this part of the list)

Hello all,

If you are interested in getting an iPad I can get hold of them through a
friend.

The numbers are limited, he only has 20 iPads going for less than half price
– it’s on a first come first served basis.

He has already sold one (pic is attached below so you can see what you are
getting).

They are from a cancelled NHS contract due to the cutbacks. Get back to me
as quick as you can if you want one.

They are going very fast.

Cheers

.

.

.

*
------------------------------
*

*Disclaimer*
This email and any files transmitted with it may be legally privileged and
are confidential. This email should not be disclosed to anyone other than
the addressee nor copied in any way. If received in error please advise
sender and delete. Opinions and conclusions expressed in this email are
those of the sender and not of Warwick IC Systems Limited.
*End of Disclaimer*
*
------------------------------
*

 ------------------------------
  Laurie Brewster |  Support Engineer (Wed-Fri)  |  Warwick International
Computing Systems [image: Warwick International Computing Systems Logo]  *T:
* +44 (0)1332 781883  |  *F:* +44 (0)1332 781410  |  *W:*
www.warwickicsystems.com    Warwick International Computing Systems, Warwick
House, Woodhouse Road, Horsley Woodhouse, Derbyshire, DE7 6AY    P Please
consider the environment before printing this email

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: