Hi all

I have two Optec 5500 Vision screeners  that I am looking to sell (excellent
condition and hardly used) . They are fantastic machines to have mostly in
one place but not great for portable use.  Not too heavy but big.  Hence I
am looking for something smaller and interested in any keystones out there.
If anyone is interested in buying the Optecs and/or selling keystones or
similar then please contact me off list on [log in to unmask]
or mobile number below.

Thanks

Lindsey

Lindsey Hall

Independent Occupational Health Adviser

Split Dimension Ltd

07771 596111

Phone/Fax 01454 852715

www.splitdimension.co.uk

http://blogs.nitle.org/files/2010/09/twitter_logo-350x350.png
<http://twitter.com/#!/Splitdimension> follow us on twitter

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely
for the addressee. If you are not the named  addressee or think you may not
be the  intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy,
print or rely on the contents of this transmission and should destroy it
immediately. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
me as soon as possible.

Please note that Split Dimension does not accept any responsibility for
viruses and it is your responsibility to protect your computer systems
against any possible viruses contained in this transmission and/or
attachments.

Split Dimension Ltd. Registered in England and Wales.  No 5725582.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: