From: "Sian Edwards" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2011 11:51 AM
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] gender realignment and predicted values for spirometry

Hi All,
Just a quick query, I wondered what predicted values for spirometry to use
for an employee undergoing gender realignment? I am thinking that the values
for the original gender should be used to predict expected values but that
doesn't seem very respectful. Any ideas?

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: