I'm sure I don't need to warn list members that this is an obvious scam, and not to respond in any way.

David Phillips

  _____

From: International boundaries discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Buddhi Shrestha
Sent: Sunday, June 19, 2011 11:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Emergency Help Request

How're you doing this morning and I trust that I find you in good health. I'm really sorry to reach out to you this way and for not letting you know about my urgent trip to Valencia in Spain. I am here for a seminar and to complete a project. Presently, I will be glad if I could confide in you and I want this issue to be confidential between You and I because I don't want people to get worried about my situation.

I happened to be a victim of armed robbers on my way to the hotel and I lost my belongings including wallet, mobile phone and some valuables during this inccident. I am sending you this e-mail from the city Library (and I only have 15mins in every 2hours to access my email from here), I had to block my account and my bank cards immediately the incident happened., I am facing a hard time here because i have no money on me to clear my Hotel bill and other expenses. Please I will like you to assist me with a loan of €2,600 Euro ($3,700 USD) or any amount you could afford to sort-out my hotel bills first and to get myself back home. I have reported the case to the embassy here and they are going through the necessary procedures but I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with and I'll refund you the money as soon as I return.

I await your reply immediately so I can email you the needful details to send the money.

Thanks.

Buddhi Shrestha