How're you doing this morning and I trust that I find you in good health.
I'm really sorry to reach out to you this way and for not letting you know
about my urgent trip to Valencia in Spain. I am here for a seminar and to
complete a project. Presently, I will be glad if I could confide in you and
I want this issue to be confidential between You and I because I don't want
people to get worried about my situation.

I happened to be a victim of armed robbers on my way to the hotel and I lost
my belongings including wallet, mobile phone and some valuables during this
inccident. I am sending you this e-mail from the city Library (and I only
have 15mins in every 2hours to access my email from here), I had to block my
account and my bank cards immediately the incident happened., I am facing a
hard time here because i have no money on me to clear my Hotel bill and
other expenses. Please I will like you to assist me with a loan of 2,600
Euro ($3,700 USD) or any amount you could afford to sort-out my hotel bills
first and to get myself back home. I have reported the case to the embassy
here and they are going through the necessary procedures but I will
appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with and I'll refund you the
money as soon as I return.

I await your reply immediately so I can email you the needful details to
send the money.

Thanks.

Buddhi Shrestha