From: Issues related to Historic Environment Records [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of MULLEN, Lisa
Sent: 09 June 2011 12:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: HPR Compliant HER's

Nick

The HER21 Project reports and results have recently been received, and the Project Team are well on the way in considering the overall findings and recommendations.
The next stage is to update the Strategy and develop it's accompanying Implementation Plan. In parallel, results will be consulted for the enhancement of the Informing the Future of the Past document by its Steering Group, and so I would expect this to be the resulting primary place for capturing what an HPR compliant HER will look like.  Timescales for the update of IFP I'm not sure of, but Dave Barrett is Chair of the Steering Group and so may have a better feel for this.
All this is being discussed in detail at the HER Forum meeting in Birmingham on 29th June, which has been dedicated to HPR Consistent HERs and the HER21 Programme results, and where several members of the Project Team will be attending and will be able to take these questions.  It looks to be a very informative and interesting day and I encourage all HERs to attend if they can.

Best wishes
Lisa