From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of KPG Professional Services
Sent: 29 June 2011 14:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Tape recordings during formal meetings?

Jamie

Where I previously worked we came up against this time and again and we had a policy of not allowing private meetings/hearings to be recorded unless all parties agreed. This brought about a deadlock so we decided that as the other party was recording the meeting then we would do so as well and retain the recording. As they are one and the same there would be no real problems for either party.

Kevin Giles

KPG Professional Services

51 Unity Terrace

Perth

PH1 2BG

Tel: 07413 934228

Web: http://www.kpgprofessionalservices.co.uk

==== PLEASE NOTE ==== This email is for the intended recipient only and is confidential. If this email has been misdirected, please let the sender know and delete it. Any disclosure, copying, distribution is prohibited. Although we take great care to protect our network from computer viruses, we accept no responsibility for mail-borne viruses and recommend that you scan the email and its attachments. If you do find any virus please let us know so that we may take appropriate action. For the legal protection of our business any email sent or received by us may be monitored or intercepted. ====================