It doesn't make sense that because I already know the information it
should be disclosed to me. For example, I know my colleagues home
address, but I wouldn't expect it to be released to me by Personnel if I
made the request just because I already know it.

Stephen Cotterill
Procurement & Technical Officer x3296
Broxtowe Borough Council
Resources Directorate
Council Offices, Foster Avenue,
Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 1AB
Tel:  0115 917 7777
Fax: 0115 917 3577
www.broxtowe.gov.uk <http://www.broxtowe.gov.uk/>

View our procurement page at: www.broxtowe.gov.uk/procurement
View our contracts notice board: www.sourcenottinghamshire.co.uk
<http://www.sourcenottinghamshire.co.uk/>
Payments to Suppliers are published at
http://www.broxtowe.gov.uk/paymentstosuppliers

Internal Users only - View our Procurement Intranet page at:
http://intranet/index.aspx?articleid=2754