________________________________

From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Paula Tighe
Sent: 16 June 2011 14:24
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [data-protection] Records Management

Hello

Can anyone help me, I am looking to appoint a records manager and would
welcome some advise on the best agencies or place to advertise.

Regards

Paula

Paula Tighe

Head of Information Governance & Security

ServiceMatters (Orbit Group Limited)

Email: [log in to unmask]

Tel:           02476 43 8312

Mobile:      07901510029

	 	We aim to provide great services every time you contact
us and we would value your views about the service you have received,
good and not so good. Please Click Here
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  to provide feedback.

In our drive to go green, we have put our email disclaimer on a web page
so you don't waste paper when printing out emails. This email is
confidential and intended solely for the person/organisation to whom it
is addressed. Please refer to Orbit Disclaimer
<http://www.orbit.org.uk/main.cfm?type=EMAIL>  for full legal
requirements of email transmissions.

________________________________

All archives of messages are stored permanently and are available to the
world wide web community at large at

Selected commands (the command has been filled in below in the body of
the email if you are receiving emails in HTML format):

*	Leaving this list: send leave data-protection to
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]&BODY=LEAVE
data-protection>
*	Suspending emails from all JISCMail lists: send SET * NOMAIL to
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]&BODY=SET *
NOMAIL>
*	To receive emails from this list in text format: send SET
data-protection NOHTML to [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]&BODY=SET data-protection NOHTML>
*	To receive emails from this list in HTML format: send SET
data-protection HTML to [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]&BODY=SET data-protection HTML>

All user commands can be found at
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/commandref.htm and are sent in the body
of an otherwise blank email to [log in to unmask]

Any queries about sending or receiving messages please send to the list
owner [log in to unmask]

(Please send all commands to [log in to unmask] not the list or the
moderators, and all requests for technical help to
[log in to unmask], the general office helpline)

________________________________

Barrow Borough Council - Enhancing the economic and social future
of the Borough.

Think - UK businesses use 2 million tonnes of paper each year - do
you really need to print this e-mail?

intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. Any view or opinions presented are solely of the author
and do not necessarily represent those of Barrow Borough Council.
If you are not the intended recipient you may not use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print or rely on this e-mail. If you have received
this e-mail in error please contact the sender.