Hello

Can anyone help me, I am looking to appoint a records manager and would welcome some advise on the best agencies or place to advertise.

Regards

Paula

Paula Tighe

Head of Information Governance & Security

ServiceMatters (Orbit Group Limited)

Email: [log in to unmask]

Tel:           02476 43 8312

Mobile:      07901510029

We aim to provide great services every time you contact us and we would value your views about the service you have received, good and not so good. Please Click Here to provide feedback.

In our drive to go green, we have put our email disclaimer on a web page so you don't waste paper when printing out emails. This email is confidential and intended solely for the person/organisation to whom it is addressed. Please refer to Orbit Disclaimer for full legal requirements of email transmissions.

All user commands can be found at http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/help/commandref.htm and are sent in the body of an otherwise blank email to [log in to unmask]