Hello

Can anyone help me, I am looking to appoint a records manager and would
welcome some advise on the best agencies or place to advertise.

Regards

Paula

Paula Tighe

Head of Information Governance & Security

ServiceMatters (Orbit Group Limited)

Email: [log in to unmask]

Tel:           02476 43 8312

Mobile:      07901510029

We aim to provide great services every time you contact us and we would value your views about the service you have received, good and not so good. Please mailto:[log in to unmask] to provide feedback.
In our drive to go green, we have put our email disclaimer on a web page so you don't waste paper when printing out emails. This email is confidential and intended solely for the person/organisation to whom it is addressed. Please refer to http://www.orbit.org.uk/main.cfm?type=EMAIL for full legal requirements of email transmissions.