From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of KPG Professional Services
Sent: 15 June 2011 13:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [data-protection] Possibly hugh data breach

ICO has responded..... ICO statement on loss of laptops at NHS North Central London<http://www.ico.gov.uk/%7E/media/documents/pressreleases/2011/ncl_statement_20110615.pdf>

Stunning!!

Kevin Giles

KPG Professional Services

51 Unity Terrace

Perth

PH1 2BG

Tel: 07413 934228

Web: http://www.kpgprofessionalservices.co.uk

________________________________

Help protect our environment by only printing this email if absolutely necessary. The information it contains and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are only intended for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may be unlawful for you to use, share or copy the information, if you are not authorised to do so. If you receive this email by mistake, please inform the person who sent it at the above address and then delete the email from your system. Durham County Council takes reasonable precautions to ensure that its emails are virus free. However, we do not accept responsibility for any losses incurred as a result of viruses we might transmit and recommend that you should use your own virus checking procedures.