From: This list is for those interested in Data Protection issues [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ray Cooke
Sent: 09 June 2011 17:58
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [data-protection] Credit Card Holders - Personal Data?

If you are worried about the information being used to commit a crime, isn't the law enforcement s31 (1) (a) exemption also arguably appropriate here as well as s40 personal data?  Disclosure likely to prejudice the prevention of crime.

Ray Cooke

www.brookes.ac.uk<http://www.brookes.ac.uk>

Help protect our environment by only printing this email if absolutely necessary. The information it contains and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are only intended for the person or organisation to whom it is addressed. It may be unlawful for you to use, share or copy the information, if you are not authorised to do so. If you receive this email by mistake, please inform the person who sent it at the above address and then delete the email from your system. Durham County Council takes reasonable precautions to ensure that its emails are virus free. However, we do not accept responsibility for any losses incurred as a result of viruses we might transmit and recommend that you should use your own virus checking procedures.