Trish

Yes, I agree with you but having run this past the ICO previously they
were happy that by explaining that the organisation were also making a
recording for their records and that person 1 had been told up front
this was going to be done it was an implied consent. There is also the
question around 'is it for domestic purposes?' especially when the
person is taking a union member with them and it is likely this will be
used by them. This sort of area is nearly as grey as my hair :O)

Kevin Giles
KPG Professional Services
51 Unity Terrace
Perth
PH1 2BG

Tel: 07413 934228

Web: http://www.kpgprofessionalservices.co.uk

==== PLEASE NOTE ==== This email is for the intended recipient only and is confidential. If this email has been misdirected, please let the sender know and delete it. Any disclosure, copying, distribution is prohibited. Although we take great care to protect our network from computer viruses, we accept no responsibility for mail-borne viruses and recommend that you scan the email and its attachments. If you do find any virus please let us know so that we may take appropriate action. For the legal protection of our business any email sent or received by us may be monitored or intercepted. ====================