Thanks!
How do I get the pltdev? I checked the program list in CCP4 and it is not there, so I need to download it, I presume, and install.

cheers,
Tanya

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 1:25 PM, Ian Tickle <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi, the '.plt' files are in an internal CCP4 format & cannot be visualised directly.  You have to convert them first to PostScript (.ps) format using the 'pltdev' program; then you can visualise them with ghostscript (or any other PS viewer).

Cheers

-- Ian