I was going to suggest that the mobile versions of Newspaper sites might be easier to manage but, having just tried the mobile version of the Guardian site on my desktop, the search function on the Guardian mobile version does not cooperate well at all.

Best wishes,
Liz Panton

I raise money for Communication Matters with Everyclick.com
Find out how you can help here: http://www.everyclick.com/communicationmatters

http://www.givingvoiceuk.org/