Dear Stephen and AACORNERS

This is great news and what a beautiful city and part of the UK to play
host.

My husband John is from Yorkshire so he is equally excited and already
planning his trip to the Dales.

I remember there was an idea flagged for a whole of conference collaborative
process and I would like to encourage and be part of that - a creative
community building engagement/process would be a great way to kick off and
possibly run throughout the conference.  For example there was some
discussion about a collaborative painting and of course there will be
others.  I think Daved Barry may have initiated that conversation
originally.

Best wishes to all

Cathryn

Cathryn Lloyd